Sunday, May 06, 2007

Another week and nothing to show

Game:
It seems that as soon as I entered the 1 year Dream Games contest, the oddest things happen preventing me from working on the game. I have been spending my nights working on work stuff and not getting any game work done. With what little time I have been working on the female Special Forces character.

Hopefully work will slow down and have more to update next week.

Books:
Well the few reviews I am getting back on last weeks book launch was that they like Book Two better than Book One. Usually book twos are filler but to have accomplished a better book than book one is great. Hopefully more readers will have the same reviews.

1 Comments:

Blogger WayneThomasBatson said...

Leathel, sorry to be off topic, but I need to let you know that you have been tagged. Should you accept THIS mission, click on over to my blog and find out just what kind of nonsense this is.

-Wayne

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home