Friday, June 09, 2006

First AmazonConnect post

Well, I just made my first AmazonConnect post over at Amazon.com. It is pretty much a blog but posts on my book's product page. Pretty cool idea to allow an author to post notes for readers. I first saw it on Wayne Thomas Batson's books.


Which, I will add in here, if you have not read his Door Within Trilogy, please do. Book one was awesome and I hope to get to book two and three later this year.

Well I really need to get back to writing book two. If you are not familiar, Book Two of The Foundations of Hope Trilogy is called Into the Darkness. ItD for short. It was originally to be released April 2006, a year after Faith of the Unforgotten. But a year was a little too aggressive to get a second book out in a brand new series from a new author. From now having a 1 year old, 2 1/2 year old and 9 year old, to the ever constant marketing of Faith of the Unforgotten, to The Foundations of Hope Online game, to coding and creating The Christian Science Fiction and Fantasy Central, and to fit all that all into after an eight hour work day, time gets rather slim.

Anyways, Rebekah is currently in trouble and well, if you know Rebekah, somebody is going to get 'thumped' :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home